Nigerian best forum for sharing, discussions and learning.

Welcome to NaijaMotions!      Feel free to explore our forum and make your contributions. Thanks
Naijamotions is looking for moderators, send PM to naijamotions for details. Thanks

    EARN $1 EVERY 2 MINUTES OR $55 DAILY ONLINE

    Share
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    EARN $1 EVERY 2 MINUTES OR $55 DAILY ONLINE

    Post by Guest on Fri May 03, 2013 3:14 pm



    I will unveil and show you a game I play online with a very big company in England and every

    two (2) minutes, I make $1 and every two (2) hours I make up to $50 daily guaranteed. I will

    give you all the secrets you need to practically make $1 every two (2) minutes on this

    particular online game. Now imagine repeating this within two (2) hours and I can guarantee you

    $50 cash daily Monday through Sunday.

    This online game has to do with sport and for sure every two (2) minutes I guarantee you $1.

    Please the crux of the matter is that there are rules you must follow. With this I am sure you

    can make as much as $1000 per month. You do not need to know about sport or be a sport fan

    before you can make money in fact, I am not a sport fanatic - I do not like sport.

    This is the top secret on how to make money online that people won't like to share with you.

    But I count you lucky for willing to know more. You are the one to decide the amount to make

    per day and your money will be paid to your Bank ATM Card or Visa or Master Card (they pay to

    all ATM cards with any Bank in Nigeria and you will just go to ATM Point to withdraw your

    money). There is also payment option of libertyreserve and others.

    So how do I now get started?

    ** You need some useful tips
    ** No special seminar or training is required
    ** But the most important of it all is the Manual (this will be your instructor)

    I sold this Manual about a couple of month ago for #7500 but I decided to slash it down to

    #3000


    The secret is that you can make the same amount some people will make in one season( 1 year) in

    just 1 month!

    This is what I practically do daily and I don’t stress myself whether government provides job

    or not.
    To get the full report send $20 liberty reserve to U6379041 then send me your email address and

    your liberty reserve acount name but if you want to pay to bank

    Pay N3000 into UBA account name Tobi Adeshina
    Account no - 2062264415

    Upon making the payment send your depositor`s name and your email address to 08094313287

    REMINDER! THE MONEY YOU MAKE WILL BE PAID INTO YOUR ATM CARD WITH ANY BANK E.G GTB, ECOBANK,

    SKYE BANK ETC THEN YOU GO TO ATM MACHINE AND WITHDRAW YOUR CASH. IT IS VERY EASY - TAKE ACTION

    NOW !

    If you order right away, I mean first 20 people to order, I will send you these Super Exclusive

    Bonuses valued at over N50,000.

    1. The Secret On How To Turn #150 Into 80K In 2 weeks

    2. How to send bulk SMS for free daily without spending anything; if you have been paying for

    bulk sms beforehand, now you do not need to pay any more as you can now send for free.

    3. How you can be making five (5) minuites free call every day for life.(This works with all

    networks - no activation fee) .

    4. Step by step tutorial on how to use your blackberry as a modem and browse FREE and cheap

    with all networks on your Laptop/Deskstop.

    5. How to make N120,000 and more monthly with facebook.

    6. The best Way Of Making at least N120,000 monthly through Bulk SMS.

    7. How To Protect Your Computer From Virus, Hackers And Malwares even if your System does not

    have Antivirus.

    8. Make $150 Weekly For Just Uploading Files Online.

    9. Easy Tweak On How To Make 150k per Month With Football without placing a single bet.

    10.Simple step by step on how and where to study abroad and bag Diploma, Degree and PHD.




    nemesisobaara
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 19
    Join date : 2013-04-24

    Re: EARN $1 EVERY 2 MINUTES OR $55 DAILY ONLINE

    Post by nemesisobaara on Sat May 04, 2013 1:07 pm

    hmmmm....how can this be true..alot of fraud online bro...Still in doubt

    nemesisobaara
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 19
    Join date : 2013-04-24

    Re: EARN $1 EVERY 2 MINUTES OR $55 DAILY ONLINE

    Post by nemesisobaara on Sat May 04, 2013 1:11 pm

    Besides,thats no way to make sales bro..u gat to show examples for people to believe u..Dnt tink anyone will deposit a dine in ur account just like that...Get off here if u aint ready to prove urself
    avatar
    De Gud
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2013-05-07
    Location : over

    Re: EARN $1 EVERY 2 MINUTES OR $55 DAILY ONLINE

    Post by De Gud on Tue May 07, 2013 2:51 am

    Na wayor people!










    _____________________________________________
    Aneke peter
    avatar
    TCODED
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 252
    Join date : 2013-04-07
    Location : UNLIMITED

    Re: EARN $1 EVERY 2 MINUTES OR $55 DAILY ONLINE

    Post by TCODED on Tue May 07, 2013 5:10 am

    LWKMD!!!!
    avatar
    De Gud
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2013-05-07
    Location : over

    Re: EARN $1 EVERY 2 MINUTES OR $55 DAILY ONLINE

    Post by De Gud on Tue May 07, 2013 8:12 am

    hmmm!










    _____________________________________________
    Aneke peter
    avatar
    De Gud
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2013-05-07
    Location : over

    Re: EARN $1 EVERY 2 MINUTES OR $55 DAILY ONLINE

    Post by De Gud on Tue May 07, 2013 8:12 am

    hmmm!










    _____________________________________________
    Aneke peter

    jido52

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2013-05-09

    Re: EARN $1 EVERY 2 MINUTES OR $55 DAILY ONLINE

    Post by jido52 on Thu May 09, 2013 7:21 pm

    tollbell wrote:

    I will unveil and show you a game I play online with a very big company in England and every

    two (2) minutes, I make $1 and every two (2) hours I make up to $50 daily guaranteed. I will

    give you all the secrets you need to practically make $1 every two (2) minutes on this

    particular online game. Now imagine repeating this within two (2) hours and I can guarantee you

    $50 cash daily Monday through Sunday.

    This online game has to do with sport and for sure every two (2) minutes I guarantee you $1.

    Please the crux of the matter is that there are rules you must follow. With this I am sure you

    can make as much as $1000 per month. You do not need to know about sport or be a sport fan

    before you can make money in fact, I am not a sport fanatic - I do not like sport.

    This is the top secret on how to make money online that people won't like to share with you.

    But I count you lucky for willing to know more. You are the one to decide the amount to make

    per day and your money will be paid to your Bank ATM Card or Visa or Master Card (they pay to

    all ATM cards with any Bank in Nigeria and you will just go to ATM Point to withdraw your

    money). There is also payment option of libertyreserve and others.

    So how do I now get started?

    ** You need some useful tips
    ** No special seminar or training is required
    ** But the most important of it all is the Manual (this will be your instructor)

    I sold this Manual about a couple of month ago for #7500 but I decided to slash it down to

    #3000


    The secret is that you can make the same amount some people will make in one season( 1 year) in

    just 1 month!

    This is what I practically do daily and I don’t stress myself whether government provides job

    or not.
    To get the full report send $20 liberty reserve to U6379041 then send me your email address and

    your liberty reserve acount name but if you want to pay to bank

    Pay N3000 into UBA account name Tobi Adeshina
    Account no - 2062264415

    Upon making the payment send your depositor`s name and your email address to 08094313287

    REMINDER! THE MONEY YOU MAKE WILL BE PAID INTO YOUR ATM CARD WITH ANY BANK E.G GTB, ECOBANK,

    SKYE BANK ETC THEN YOU GO TO ATM MACHINE AND WITHDRAW YOUR CASH. IT IS VERY EASY - TAKE ACTION

    NOW !

    If you order right away, I mean first 20 people to order, I will send you these Super Exclusive

    Bonuses valued at over N50,000.

    1. The Secret On How To Turn #150 Into 80K In 2 weeks

    2. How to send bulk SMS for free daily without spending anything; if you have been paying for

    bulk sms beforehand, now you do not need to pay any more as you can now send for free.

    3. How you can be making five (5) minuites free call every day for life.(This works with all

    networks - no activation fee) .

    4. Step by step tutorial on how to use your blackberry as a modem and browse FREE and cheap

    with all networks on your Laptop/Deskstop.

    5. How to make N120,000 and more monthly with facebook.

    6. The best Way Of Making at least N120,000 monthly through Bulk SMS.

    7. How To Protect Your Computer From Virus, Hackers And Malwares even if your System does not

    have Antivirus.

    8. Make $150 Weekly For Just Uploading Files Online.

    9. Easy Tweak On How To Make 150k per Month With Football without placing a single bet.

    10.Simple step by step on how and where to study abroad and bag Diploma, Degree and PHD.




    if i am making this much cash like u listd....i wont bother myself with these 3k from seling this package.....xcept d real money making is in d sales of d package...just wondering
    avatar
    De Gud
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2013-05-07
    Location : over

    Re: EARN $1 EVERY 2 MINUTES OR $55 DAILY ONLINE

    Post by De Gud on Thu May 09, 2013 9:45 pm

    awofu moneyt no dey last!










    _____________________________________________
    Aneke peter

    enylicious
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2013-05-08

    Re: EARN $1 EVERY 2 MINUTES OR $55 DAILY ONLINE

    Post by enylicious on Sat May 11, 2013 5:52 am

    jido52 wrote:
    tollbell wrote:

    I will unveil and show you a game I play online with a very big company in England and every

    two (2) minutes, I make $1 and every two (2) hours I make up to $50 daily guaranteed. I will

    give you all the secrets you need to practically make $1 every two (2) minutes on this

    particular online game. Now imagine repeating this within two (2) hours and I can guarantee you

    $50 cash daily Monday through Sunday.

    This online game has to do with sport and for sure every two (2) minutes I guarantee you $1.

    Please the crux of the matter is that there are rules you must follow. With this I am sure you

    can make as much as $1000 per month. You do not need to know about sport or be a sport fan

    before you can make money in fact, I am not a sport fanatic - I do not like sport.

    This is the top secret on how to make money online that people won't like to share with you.

    But I count you lucky for willing to know more. You are the one to decide the amount to make

    per day and your money will be paid to your Bank ATM Card or Visa or Master Card (they pay to

    all ATM cards with any Bank in Nigeria and you will just go to ATM Point to withdraw your

    money). There is also payment option of libertyreserve and others.

    So how do I now get started?

    ** You need some useful tips
    ** No special seminar or training is required
    ** But the most important of it all is the Manual (this will be your instructor)

    I sold this Manual about a couple of month ago for #7500 but I decided to slash it down to

    #3000


    The secret is that you can make the same amount some people will make in one season( 1 year) in

    just 1 month!

    This is what I practically do daily and I don’t stress myself whether government provides job

    or not.
    To get the full report send $20 liberty reserve to U6379041 then send me your email address and

    your liberty reserve acount name but if you want to pay to bank

    Pay N3000 into UBA account name Tobi Adeshina
    Account no - 2062264415

    Upon making the payment send your depositor`s name and your email address to 08094313287

    REMINDER! THE MONEY YOU MAKE WILL BE PAID INTO YOUR ATM CARD WITH ANY BANK E.G GTB, ECOBANK,

    SKYE BANK ETC THEN YOU GO TO ATM MACHINE AND WITHDRAW YOUR CASH. IT IS VERY EASY - TAKE ACTION

    NOW !

    If you order right away, I mean first 20 people to order, I will send you these Super Exclusive

    Bonuses valued at over N50,000.

    1. The Secret On How To Turn #150 Into 80K In 2 weeks

    2. How to send bulk SMS for free daily without spending anything; if you have been paying for

    bulk sms beforehand, now you do not need to pay any more as you can now send for free.

    3. How you can be making five (5) minuites free call every day for life.(This works with all

    networks - no activation fee) .

    4. Step by step tutorial on how to use your blackberry as a modem and browse FREE and cheap

    with all networks on your Laptop/Deskstop.

    5. How to make N120,000 and more monthly with facebook.

    6. The best Way Of Making at least N120,000 monthly through Bulk SMS.

    7. How To Protect Your Computer From Virus, Hackers And Malwares even if your System does not

    have Antivirus.

    8. Make $150 Weekly For Just Uploading Files Online.

    9. Easy Tweak On How To Make 150k per Month With Football without placing a single bet.

    10.Simple step by step on how and where to study abroad and bag Diploma, Degree and PHD.




    if i am making this much cash like u listd....i wont bother myself with these 3k from seling this package.....xcept d real money making is in d sales of d package...just wondering
    I think,I toll in the line of the 1st person that responded.for maybe the real deal is from selling this packages then u times it by the number of people that buys the package.I believe knowledge is power shaa.throw the lead to one member and if the person confirms it,then am in to learn and earn.
    avatar
    De Gud
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2013-05-07
    Location : over

    Re: EARN $1 EVERY 2 MINUTES OR $55 DAILY ONLINE

    Post by De Gud on Sat May 11, 2013 9:19 am

    Is working bro!










    _____________________________________________
    Aneke peter

    enylicious
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2013-05-08

    Re: EARN $1 EVERY 2 MINUTES OR $55 DAILY ONLINE

    Post by enylicious on Sat May 11, 2013 1:04 pm

    DE GUD wrote:Is working bro!
    have u tried it and is it working?pls confirm by saying yes.for am an online marketer too.am a lady ooo
    avatar
    De Gud
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2013-05-07
    Location : over

    Re: EARN $1 EVERY 2 MINUTES OR $55 DAILY ONLINE

    Post by De Gud on Sun May 12, 2013 12:38 am

    na 419 u wnt to do!










    _____________________________________________
    Aneke peter
    avatar
    TCODED
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 252
    Join date : 2013-04-07
    Location : UNLIMITED

    Re: EARN $1 EVERY 2 MINUTES OR $55 DAILY ONLINE

    Post by TCODED on Sun May 12, 2013 2:30 am

    GUY LOCK UP JOR!!!
    avatar
    Decode
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 65
    Join date : 2012-08-14

    Re: EARN $1 EVERY 2 MINUTES OR $55 DAILY ONLINE

    Post by Decode on Sun May 12, 2013 4:03 am

    @ TOLLBELL
    if you are not ready to share the information here free of charge,go to the advertisement thread or back- off










    _____________________________________________
    with focus, dedication & steroids, men can achieve impossible dreams like breaking a world record or growing their own breasts.
    avatar
    TCODED
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 252
    Join date : 2013-04-07
    Location : UNLIMITED

    Re: EARN $1 EVERY 2 MINUTES OR $55 DAILY ONLINE

    Post by TCODED on Sun May 12, 2013 7:27 pm

    Decode wrote:@ TOLLBELL
    if you are not ready to share the information here free of charge,go to the advertisement thread or back- off
    WELL SAID JARE!!!
    avatar
    De Gud
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2013-05-07
    Location : over

    Re: EARN $1 EVERY 2 MINUTES OR $55 DAILY ONLINE

    Post by De Gud on Mon May 13, 2013 3:15 am

    Decode wrote:@ TOLLBELL
    if you are not ready to share the information here free of charge,go to the advertisement thread or back- off
    what is the problem bro!










    _____________________________________________
    Aneke peter
    avatar
    sofrance247
    New Member
    New Member

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2013-06-30

    Re: EARN $1 EVERY 2 MINUTES OR $55 DAILY ONLINE

    Post by sofrance247 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:48 pm

    na wa oooo, I go just count three thousand naira go pay for your account, without no proof of what I might get in return, oyibo's nor dey pay again?

    Sponsored content

    Re: EARN $1 EVERY 2 MINUTES OR $55 DAILY ONLINE

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:40 pm