Naijamotions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigerian best forum for sharing, discussions and learning.

Welcome to NaijaMotions!      Feel free to explore our forum and make your contributions. Thanks
Naijamotions is looking for moderators, send PM to naijamotions for details. Thanks

2 posters

NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY Cyprus

TCODED
    TCODED

NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY Cyprus Empty NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY Cyprus

Post by TCODED Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:39 pm

NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY Cyprus Offers: * A conducive learning environment. * Stress free admission into. 16 faculties, 88 departments. 5 vocational schools. * Twice-a-year admission in February and September. * 50% scholarship. * Pocket-friendly fees

Tired of being "Jammed" by JAMB?, take your future in your hands! NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY Cyprus Offers: * A conducive learning environment. * Stress free admission.
    * MSc, PHd programs also available Contact 08023176861 or email:: ladexpharma@yahoo.com

Last edited by TCODED on Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TCODED
    TCODED

NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY Cyprus Empty Re: NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY Cyprus

Post by TCODED Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:40 pm

NEAR EAST UNIVERSITY Cyprus Offers: * A conducive learning environment. * Stress free admission into. 16 faculties, 88 departments. 5 vocational schools. * Twice-a-year admission in February and September. * 50% scholarship. * Pocket-friendly fees
    babbozee

Post by babbozee Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:38 am

Hello,pls send me the full details on how to get admission into the school,it's requirements and also the fee for the institution.I hope hearing back from you,thank you.
    TCODED
    TCODED

Post by TCODED Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:59 pm

babbozee wrote:Hello,pls send me the full details on how to get admission into the school,it's requirements and also the fee for the institution.I hope hearing back from you,thank you.

Contact 08023176861 or email:: ladexpharma@yahoo.com

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:56 pm