Naijamotions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigerian best forum for sharing, discussions and learning.

Welcome to NaijaMotions!      Feel free to explore our forum and make your contributions. Thanks
Naijamotions is looking for moderators, send PM to naijamotions for details. Thanks

2 posters

Christiano Ronaldo wins the 2013 FIFA Ballon D'or

Deswimmer39
    Deswimmer39

Christiano Ronaldo wins the 2013 FIFA Ballon D'or Empty Christiano Ronaldo wins the 2013 FIFA Ballon D'or

Post by Deswimmer39 Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:06 am

Cristiano Ronaldo is named the 2013 FIFA Ballon D'or winner ahead of Lionel Messi and
    Franck Ribery and he was moved with tears.

Christian Ronaldo has entered the history as the first Real Madrid player to win the title since Brazilian Ronaldo in 2002.

184 national team coaches and captains were given votes, with 173 media representatives were enabled to nominate their
    choices to decide who would win the great award.

1. Christiano Ronaldo became first as he received 1,365 points

2. Lionel Messi second with the total of 1,205 points

3. Franck Ribery was able to claimed 1,127 points.

Christiano Ronaldo 2013 Match History

Christiano Ronaldo scored 69 goals for club and country in 2013, this is more than both of his closest competitors combined. He is the first Portuguese to win the trophy on two separate occasions.

Christiano Ronaldo's comment after he was named as the winner

"First of all I have to say a great thanks to all of my team-mates with the club and the national team," an emotional Ronaldo said
    at Monday's ceremony in Zurich.

"Without all of their efforts this would not have been possible. I am very happy, it is very difficult to win this award."

"Everybody that has been involved with me on a personal level I have to thank. My wife, my friends, my son. It is a tremendously emotional moment. All I can say is thank you to everybody that has been involved".

http://www.paradiseng.com/t102-christiano-ronaldo-wins-the-2013-fifa-ballon-d-or#151
    De Gud
    De Gud

Christiano Ronaldo wins the 2013 FIFA Ballon D'or Empty Re: Christiano Ronaldo wins the 2013 FIFA Ballon D'or

Post by De Gud Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:46 am

that's gud

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:19 pm