Naijamotions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigerian best forum for sharing, discussions and learning.

Welcome to NaijaMotions!      Feel free to explore our forum and make your contributions. Thanks
Naijamotions is looking for moderators, send PM to naijamotions for details. Thanks

MAKE BIG CASH! FUND YOUR PAYZA, PERFECT MONEY ETC WITH FREE CREDIT CARD

onlinedeal

MAKE BIG CASH! FUND YOUR PAYZA, PERFECT MONEY ETC WITH FREE CREDIT CARD Empty MAKE BIG CASH! FUND YOUR PAYZA, PERFECT MONEY ETC WITH FREE CREDIT CARD

Post by onlinedeal Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:59 pm

Submit Free advert,get free money making online tips, free browsing, free calls etc @ http://www.arisenaija.com

Hi, online income seeker/searcher, do not be deceived by turn your $2 or whatever amount they ask you to huge money in a day, week or month, nothing like PAY TO CLICK, READ EMAIL AND GET PAID OR PAY FOR SURVEY, THEY ARE ALL SCAM. THEY WILL ONLY BE WASTING YOUR QUALITY TIME FOR NO POSITIVE RESULT AT THE END OF THE DAY.

The only easiest way for you to make your Payza/Perfect Money etc account smell dollars without any stress is by using either Freely got CC (credit card), Paid credit card or your own Credit card (my own credit card you asked? how? okay, I will show you how to get FREE VALID credit cards) to fund or transfer money into your Payza, Perfect Money, Solid Pay Trust etc and from there to your Bank account.

I will advise you to make use of Freely-got Credit Cards ( that you can get for free through the steps) preferable that of using Visa or Master Card, these are the requirements you need and you are in the right path to the wealth Lane. Now let me give you part of the steps; Open a new e-mail address in the name of the card holder ( the card holder name that you will get through the easy steps) I will show you) then sign up newly with payza, perfect money or solid pay trust (one of these account) in the name of card holder, make sure you have your own separate payza, perfect money or solid pay trust where you will quickly transfer your money to immediately you have confirmed that your new account is funded.

CAUTION! Don't wait for 24hrs before this is done, but once fund has been transferred into your e-currency account i.e solid pay trust then you are safe. You can make $200 or more every week depending on how much is on the credit card to transfer to your Solid Pay trust, Perfect money etc.

If you have questions call +2348093365496

If you are interested in this pay N4000 to get the simple guide that will put you through pay into.

BAMIDELE VICTOR, WEMA BANK,
    ACCOUNT NO - 0231287690

AFTER PAYING TEXT 'CREDIT PAY', YOUR EMAIL, UR NAME AND TELLER NO TO 08093365496

P.S. I would have given out this information for FREE but because I do not want many people in the system so that they will not abuse it, I also paid $120 for it so that means you are getting it virtually free.

I only need 20 people after which I will shut the window of this opportunity.

Get more offers @ http://www.tinyurl.com/dollarflow & http://www.arisenaija.com

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:59 pm