Naijamotions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigerian best forum for sharing, discussions and learning.

Welcome to NaijaMotions!      Feel free to explore our forum and make your contributions. Thanks
Naijamotions is looking for moderators, send PM to naijamotions for details. Thanks

+108
sofrance247
sholalafe
Dayooje
kallysky
more2giveya
themarine89
slydon
herkanlayjoseph
najdotcom
doncrust
tokunbo
stevolat
Deebla
uncle P
Gentlelionsammy
lecturerife
slim001
kayode30
topsecret
onyii
Native skillz
CJP
desirewhet
Napster
victabor
loty4u
ustyneo
Bishop042
glacswhite
enylicious
De Gud
coolprincee
nairakobo
pasi
brilliantone
Lilpopo7
big p
dicksonarokoyu
felixtare
nemesisobaara
youngtyc
ehanire
sandaros2004
sagacious18
wasconet
donaleeh
sodiqaleem
deeone_bangin!
peterutasi
beehighdee
kunlexy033
chigoville
dandandan
simplicity4real
tplanetx2
mcfida
DandyRule
ivoryhouse
iseyare
dogud
yinkus4sure
lockheed555
Illumia™
gold9
TCODED
Easyjay
Obafemee80
bbeee
destined
Creez
Mtn
lawal012000
owoblow40n
favour456456
chux76
jflexi
busar
xxyz17
jhony112
yemi
Drow
elipheleh
jbronxy
drtonyo
duwdu
Emmaugoh
the.game
OCTAVO
dasnigga
showietee
donkeke
uwaila
Mudarris
peckky2000
kobesix1
john7577
swiz005
Ernestal79
dl_jbd
witchdoctor
salawuabbas
tmanmanman1234
newcastle
kingphemy
Oritna94
tamus
Decode
112 posters

MTN Unlimited Browsing Reloaded - 100% legal,No software Required

najdotcom

MTN Unlimited Browsing Reloaded - 100% legal,No software Required - Page 23 Empty Re: MTN Unlimited Browsing Reloaded - 100% legal,No software Required

Post by najdotcom Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:33 pm

I want to use this opportunity to let u guys know that, the first post here still browse stop disturbing urself with this reset things. u have to be patient in dealing with this free browsing becos sometimes network do f**K up. if u re browsing with system like me, even when its connected but dont browse. what u will do is to keep disconnecting it on till it connect to browse. on a daily basis wit dis procedure i have downloaded bandwidth more 5gig. so keep on surfing while it last.

MTN Unlimited Browsing Reloaded - 100% legal,No software Required - Page 23 Empty Re: MTN Unlimited Browsing Reloaded - 100% legal,No software Required

Post by 2015 Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:04 pm

Na lie, e no dey work jare.
    I don browse pass 65GB, but now no longer connects. I did the 250-2h thing, and sem just chop my 250 saying my subscription has expired.
    So guys, the best way is go get an alternative Very Happy.
    Cheers!
    Drow
    Senior Members
    Senior Members

Post by Drow Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:09 pm

What will that alternative be?
    najdotcom

Post by najdotcom Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:30 pm

i still by what i said previously, my own still browse and they know the secret even myself. so if u dont believe me, its better u look for alternative. free browsing is my right at this time.
    najdotcom

Post by najdotcom Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:37 pm

i still stand by what i said previously, my own still browse and dont know the secret even myself. so if u dont believe me, its better u look for alternative but what i always do is that i inserted my mtn sim in a nokia n8 phone by using the phone as my modem becos my unlocked zain modem is too slow. so i connect to the internet via nokia suite. please try it and it will work. free browsing is my right at this time.
    gold9

Post by gold9 Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:38 pm

guys pls i need your help. Mtn has removed signal from my magic sim again. This is the second time they are doing this. Now when i put the sim in my modem or phone it will just show insert sim. Sometimes the signal will mistakenly come back but as soon as i start to browse with it the signal will just disappear again. Has anybody experiemced this before? What do i do?

Post by 2015 Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:26 pm

Chai, MTN go kill person with high BP o Very Happy.
    Abeg make som1 share the way forward na!
    Be your brothers keeper!
    Drow
    Senior Members
    Senior Members

Post by Drow Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:31 pm

I don't think so. I think its your modem setting. You must have selected WCDMA or 3G only instead of WCDMA or 3G preffered.
    What WCDMA or 3G only means when you modem sees any signal other than 3G it should not accept it. In order word, if the signal in your area is EDGE, your modem will not see any signal and your modem will go blank telling you that there is no network.
    Go to network settings under option and select WCDMA or 3G prefered. see the difference.
    najdotcom

Post by najdotcom Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:57 pm

Guy MTN cant remove signal from ur fone, thats is completely impossible. i think the sim is failing thats why signal is disappearing. try to go and do welcome back on that sim. goodluck....Najdotcom
    gold9

Post by gold9 Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:19 am

thank you all for your suggestion. I did welcome back like najdotcom said and my signal is back and stable even my credit is intact. I was told the sim failed cos i change it too much between phone and modem so the micro chip surface went bad. I was told to get a permanet sim for my modem so that the sim does not fail again. Thank you all and thank you najdotcom
    najdotcom

Post by najdotcom Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:30 pm

U re welcome my friend. thats why here in this forum to assist ourselves any which way we can.
    Drow
    Senior Members
    Senior Members

Post by Drow Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:32 am

Someone I did the magic sim for on his sim decided to micro cut his regular sim. He damaged the sim and had to do a sim swap. He asked me to redo the process on the sim for him. I asked him to simply try reconnecting with the sim while observing his data balance. Interestingly, from the first test he browsed and confirmed to me that his credit had not been touched. This suggests that the magic sim code is not necessarily tied to your hard sim rather to your number. Inorder words, if you are to do a sim swap and had migrated it to magic sim mode, don't be quick to restart the process, simply connect it and start browsing while monitoring your credit balance.
    Cheers guys.
    afroSmile
    Dayooje
    Dayooje

Post by Dayooje Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:00 am

Gud day guys.

I am Dayo by name. And i'm new here.

I've just found out about this forum with Google's help when searching for information about MTN MAGIC SIM on the net, after hearing so much buzz about it.

In fact, this is my first post/comment.

Having read enough abt the mtn magic sim on the pages here..................

The issue now is - which Mtn mtn magic Sim configuratn trick /setting is actually working for the moment, that i can put to immediate use for my self like u dudes too.

There's so much information here i can't tell which is relevant to date and which isn't.

Pls point a magic sim newbie in d right directin.

10x as u do.

' Dayo, Osogbo.
    Drow
    Senior Members
    Senior Members

Post by Drow Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:53 am

Welcome Dayo. I will suggest that you wait till after June 30th then revisit this site regularly, u may be fortunate to get testimony of working methods. For now all posted methods may or may not work, it all a thing of chance. Risk is pat of life...yet the riskiest risk to take in life is not taking a risk at all.
    afro 
    Dayooje
    Dayooje

Post by Dayooje Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:49 am

Well said Drow. It has been noted.

Please is it the the same magic sim stuff this site www.blackethics.com talks about here?

Or another one? I also found out the site using google. Are the claims on the site genuine?

Somebody say something.

Dayo.
    Drow
    Senior Members
    Senior Members

Post by Drow Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:03 am

Well, I can't speak for blackethics. I have dealth with him once and he sounded genuine yet, it's at users own risk. Most of the methods you find at othe sites aren't any different from what you find here; it sometimes has to do with who releases it first.
    Enjoy
    afro 
    mcfida

Post by mcfida Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:22 pm

Please House my blackberry.net apn keeps disconnecting after 60seconds it has been like this for about a week now, anyone having same experience?
    Drow
    Senior Members
    Senior Members

Post by Drow Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:42 pm

Use invisible vpn to support your connection. That might resolve the issue otherwise, try another APN like Airtels'. Or it just might be the network.

afro

Last edited by Drow on Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mcfida

Post by mcfida Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:12 am

thanks @drow will give it a try
    Dayooje
    Dayooje

Post by Dayooje Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:16 am

Thanks Drow.

And... If i may ask

Does it mean u aren't using d magic sim stuff urself at d moment?

If u do...

Then i think u shd b able to tell wch magic sim trick is wrkng and can share with us folks here.

Especially, 1st timers lyk masef to have a feel of.

Cuz d buzz dat the magic tin still wrks is getting louder in the hood again.

What do u think?

And dnt be offended, na curiousity de drive me o.

Drow
    Senior Members
    Senior Members

Post by Drow Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:56 pm

I am using iy and the method I used isn't working since it requires your subscription to expire which doesn't happen cos mtn has disabled the expiration function.
    uncle P

Post by uncle P Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:44 pm

Hi frnz, i'hv bn browsing with this in de past 1month.
    Let'z go there.....
    Load 100naira or hv @least 100naira in ur mtn sim
    subscribe to mtn daily plan of 10MB by text 104 to
    131. Now
    Browse with de sim and use just 2MB out of dat
    10MB. Note:[ use 2MB OUT OF 10MB] Immidiately
    u'hv done dat.
    Remove de sim from ur fone and kip it for 6hourz and
    6hourz put it back agn
    Boost ur phone and switch it off again.
    Remove de sim for anoda 6hourz again
    finally input de sim and start blazin and download
    like it de end of de world
    uncle P

Post by uncle P Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:45 pm

I need a testimony from you guys!!!!!!!!
    uncle P

Post by uncle P Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:10 am

MTN employs an Indian hacker who was flown into
    the country
    some days ago, his main aim and contract is to track
    down all
    Magic sims in which he has started since 3 days ago,
    my own 3
    sims were tracked down today in which the Indian
    expert has
    promised to put smile in the face of MTN by tracking
    down all
    magic sims in few days time, watchout... Tell others
    about it!
    peckky2000

Post by peckky2000 Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:10 am

it has stopped finally the end of season 4 of free browsing.. MTN don vex......hacker or no hacker they have succeeded in achieving thr goal yesterday am sure all the magic sims stopped working
    simplicity4real

Post by simplicity4real Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:28 am

Sadly yes, Stopped working.

I subscribed to the blackberry complete subscription, which I'm using to post this message.

I hope the fair usage gap hasn't been reduced again. We'll find a way, somehow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:19 am