Naijamotions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigerian best forum for sharing, discussions and learning.

Welcome to NaijaMotions!      Feel free to explore our forum and make your contributions. Thanks
Naijamotions is looking for moderators, send PM to naijamotions for details. Thanks

+3
BenGas
osaz
Adaeze
7 posters

How do I get him back

Adaeze
    Adaeze

How do I get him back Empty How do I get him back

Post by Adaeze Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:49 pm

I was in love with this guy and we had a very sweet relationship for two years until last year we started disagreeing on some issues and things started falling apart which later resulted in calling off the relationship. He loved me so much that he was ready to go any lenght for me but I thought he was not up to my standard Since we parted, i had dated two guys only to discover that they were not as good as my ex. None of the had in anywhere near my ex in qualities. Please how can I get back to my ex-boyfriend? I miss him so much. please help me.
    osaz
    osaz

How do I get him back Empty Re: How do I get him back

Post by osaz Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:58 pm

Humm!, girls and their wahara,
    well, I guess u need to go through this link and read up this article
    "Discover how to get your ex boyfriend back when he is already seeing a new girl"

I hope it will help u. goodluck
    http://www.streetarticles.com/reconnecting/does-he-love-her-more-than-me-how-to-attract-back-your-ex-when-he-has-a-new-girlfriend
    BenGas
    BenGas

Post by BenGas Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:35 am

It's understandable for you to feel hurt and a little depresses about it, but don't beat yourself up. wait a minute, are you feeling jealous over the girl your ex left you for? This is a natural and painful feeling to go through after a breakup. Here are three tips that can help you overcome this jealousy and move on with your life.

1. Picture them fighting and breaking up.

Know that this will inevitably happen, because:

a) she's a rebound b) he might be dating her to MAKE you jealous c) if his relationship with you didn't work out, it won't with her.

Many people, especially ones who are perpetual "dumpers" or heartbreakers, have something called Grass is Greener Syndrome. They constantly think that getting a new girlfriend or boyfriend will help them appease some need inside them.

Your ex probably figured he'd find something in the new girl that he didn't find in you. When he realizes he won't, they'll break up.

2. Accept that it's his problem, not yours.

If he dumped you for another girl, that's an issue with him. The other girl may be giving him admiration and appreciation he felt was lacking from you, but callously breaking your heart without giving you reasons for it isn't really acceptable behavior. It's just commonly accepted now because so many people do it.

But it hurts many people, and when you feel this pain, you have to know that it's something in him that's lacking - not you. You were the one who stayed faithful to the end.

3. See this time as a gift

Try to see your breakup in a positive light: now you've got a chance to be free and single again, and meet a guy who will truly appreciate you.

If you start pursuing your hobbies again, hanging out with your friends, and trying to reframe the breakup in a positive light, you'll meet new guys very quickly. Many of them will be very interested in getting to know you; the more you put yourself out there, the better you'll feel.

Every new guy you meet, even if you don't date, is a success. You're overcoming the fear of rejection that your ex instilled in you. Maybe he rejected you, but it's his loss.

If you truly miss your ex and you want another chance with him, that's also a possibility. What you have to do now is to seize this time to make the most of yourself. Be happy. Hang out with friends. Enjoy life.
    Adaeze
    Adaeze

Post by Adaeze Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:40 am

Thank you Big Ben and Osaz. what a great advice!
    yemi
    yemi

Post by yemi Tue May 07, 2013 12:10 pm

hmmm! i'm learning
    De Gud
    De Gud

Post by De Gud Tue May 07, 2013 12:27 pm

yemi wrote:hmmm! i'm learning
    hmmmm
    TCODED