Naijamotions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigerian best forum for sharing, discussions and learning.

Welcome to NaijaMotions!      Feel free to explore our forum and make your contributions. Thanks
Naijamotions is looking for moderators, send PM to naijamotions for details. Thanks

+14
mcfida
jbronxy
ghost122
simplicity4real
yinkus4sure
gold9
themarine89
brainpower247
TCODED
Drow
De Gud
dawinky
stevolat
18 posters

MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot

yinkus4sure

MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot - Page 2 Empty Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot

Post by yinkus4sure Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:01 pm

simplicity4real wrote:I subscribed to a blackberry complete plan, after the data was exhausted I subscribed to the 2hour plan. I noticed that on subscribing to the 2h plan, it automatically wipes out any blackberry plan you have (which means you can't have two internet bundles active on one line).

UPDATE: Here is what worked for me.

1. Recharge N250 on your line.

2. Send '2H' to 131

3. Browse continuously for 2hours using the blackberry.net APN (just leave it connected don't max the 150mb fair usage limit)

4. Wait till till your receive the message that your 2H has expired, send "RESET" to 131 without disconnecting and you'll get a text message that your data has been reset.

Disconnect, connect and browse on.

Worked for me, try it. (I confirmed and checked that I have no free mb or the likes).

Bruf do I nid to do dis on a sim dat as bis or straight wit a normal sim
    yinkus4sure

MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot - Page 2 Empty Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot

Post by yinkus4sure Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:36 pm

pls help oh..I sub for 2h and they removed my credit and didnt send me activation message.. wen i send 2 to 131 for status..its says its as expired...
    themarine89
    themarine89

Post by themarine89 Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:43 pm

Right now, I'm experimenting on something, based on the same guidelines from Simplicity for real, but with a little alteration.
    I'm still test running it as I am typing this message... After I did the 2 hours plan, it got exhausted at exactly 2hours, but right now it is already 5 hours [I'll keep updating you on the time usage] and I am still using it.

1. Recharge N250 on your line.

2. Send '2H' to 131

3. Browse continuously for 2hours using the blackberry.net APN (just leave it connected don't max the 150mb fair usage limit)

4. Wait till you receive the message that your 2H has been exhausted, send "106" to 131 without disconnecting and you'll get a text message that your 2H 1-day data plan is still active.

DON'T DISCONNECT IT, JUST KEEP BROWSING...... if the same thing works for you, come back and say THANK YOU.

Last edited by themarine89 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    yinkus4sure

Post by yinkus4sure Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:02 pm

mine is back...started working not quite long after i sent resent and left it for 30mints... so I guess i am using the 2h plan now...but i checked ma status wit 2 to 131 and it says...expired...which i still wanna blif its their network....sha ...will kip ya posted
    De Gud
    De Gud

Post by De Gud Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:11 pm

Web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net is the best!
    yinkus4sure

Post by yinkus4sure Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:23 pm

so u mean we shudnt use d blackberry.net for the 2h plan abi?

Another observation.... I got this message frm mtn o

Number: MTN-DATA
    Content:
    Dear customer, you have used 25% out of your time bundle. Thanks for choosing MTN
    Time: 10/07/2013 14:15:38
    yinkus4sure

Post by yinkus4sure Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:30 pm

My ppl...ma 2h plan had expired nd I did send Reset to 131 but didn't get anything nd also send 106...but still yet to get any msg frm dem...its connected but isn't surfing...pls kindly help ooh cuz dis will b ma 5th 2h plan ve paid since last week nd 400 plan sef..
    ghost122
    ghost122

Post by ghost122 Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:50 pm

bro is it still working
    ghost122
    ghost122

Post by ghost122 Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:54 pm

is the 2h plan still working
    yinkus4sure

Post by yinkus4sure Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:05 pm

Are u asking if mine is still working or u r asking of 2h generally....cuz generally is still working but rite nw I cnt surf but its connected
    stevolat
    stevolat

Post by stevolat Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:04 am

UPDATES:-

For those of you that are receiving percentages like, "you have used 25%...."...etc.... Just remove it before it says that "you have used 100%". Remove the sim and keep it for 2hrs. After then, insert it into your phone or modem and keep browsing
    stevolat
    stevolat

Post by stevolat Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:05 am

For those of you that have tried the above methods & complaining dat it's no more going after the expiration time. Do the following to make it come back alive:

First of all, change your
    APN: blackberry.net
    Ip: 127.0.0.1
    Port: 8080
    stevolat
    stevolat

Post by stevolat Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:09 am

if it's still not working, then do the following:

1. Just remove and leave your sim for another 12 hours

2. Dial *123*4*5*2*4#, you will noticed that you have exhausted your plan and it won't browse again.

3. Then send RESET to 131 you will get a message that your plan has been reset (mind you the modem should still be connected)

4. Also dial *131*4# you will get a msg that your 2hrs plan has expired (take note it said you have exhausted your 2hrs plan earlier)

5. Try browsing and bingo it will start browsing again.
    themarine89
    themarine89

Post by themarine89 Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:48 am

Where do you dial the code when the modem is connected? As MTN Fastlink does not have such feature.... So you must do it on your phone.
    Drow
    Senior Members
    Senior Members

Post by Drow Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:48 pm

U CAN DIAL
    stevolat
    stevolat

Post by stevolat Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:22 am

themarine89 wrote:Where do you dial the code when the modem is connected? As MTN Fastlink does not have such feature.... So you must do it on your phone.
    beta
    De Gud
    De Gud

Post by De Gud Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:32 am

@stevo any latest method!
    Drow
    Senior Members
    Senior Members

Post by Drow Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:26 pm

I knw many ave seen this tweak on facebook i was given this tweak abt on monday wanted to confirm if working that's y i avent post it so my posting it means it is so join me and flex.

Am back to make it happen again on how u can Browse for
    30years with ur mtn magic sim.

STEP1=Load #250 mtn card,not les or more than.

STEP2=Send MMSU to 131

STEP3=Send 2H to 131

STEP4=Switch off ur phone & remove the sim for a gud
    12hrs,excectly 12hrs

STEP5=Put on ur phone,dail *123*2*3*5*1#

STEP6=Start flexing Unlimited till on the Judgement Day...
    Drop ur testimony.

ETISALAT OWN LOADING SOON INVITE YOUR PALLS.
    jbronxy

Post by jbronxy Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:08 pm

Drow wrote:I knw many ave seen this tweak on facebook i was given this tweak abt on monday wanted to confirm if working that's y i avent post it so my posting it means it is so join me and flex.

STEP2=Send MMSU to 131

STEP3=Send 2H to 131

12hrs,excectly 12hrs

Drop ur testimony.

You said we should load N250 and not more and not less...Can you tell me where u bought your own N250 voucher or tell me how to have only N250 on the phone.
    mcfida

Post by mcfida Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:25 pm

Drow wrote:I knw many ave seen this tweak on facebook i was given this tweak abt on monday wanted to confirm if working that's y i avent post it so my posting it means it is so join me and flex.

STEP2=Send MMSU to 131

what message did u get after the step2????
    done it anyway waiting for 12hrs
    De Gud
    De Gud

Post by De Gud Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:02 am

STEP2=Send MMSU to 131

STEP3=Send 2H to 131

12hrs,excectly 12hrs

Drop ur testimony.

@drow you guys are really doing gud especially you and stevolat keep on doing gud!
    Drow
    Senior Members
    Senior Members

Post by Drow Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:22 am

to load 250,simply do a transfer . thanks DeGud

Post by 2015 Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:32 am

I get a response after step 2, saying: You have sent an invalid command. Text HELP to 131. Thank you!
    Will this work?
    I still proceeded with the steps, now waiting for 12hrs to see the outcome.
    Will update.
    Drow
    Senior Members
    Senior Members

Post by Drow Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:24 am

ok
    keep us up to speed

afro 
    abiscoltd
    abiscoltd

Post by abiscoltd Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:02 pm

please everyone in the house, I did mine sim wit the last procedure as stated. it work fine... but my question is it normal to receive you have use 25% of your bundle cos I just got that. please reply
    tokunbo

Post by tokunbo Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:47 pm

All these tweaks aint working no more. Just wasting money on d long run

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:14 pm